Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Overworked and .....

There never seems to be enough hours in the day. Today was no exception. I have been praying for more and more projects, which is slowly starting to happen. I am very happy about it, because I am truly doing what I love to do :) But my PC can be a pain, which makes multimedia projects a little difficult. On a positive note, I will be getting a MAC loaded with Photoshop and the latest version of Final Cut Pro. Today was paperwork day, which is probably my least favorite part of my side gigs, but without it, I don't get paid!

Lately it seems like all I do is work, which leaves little time for dating. But maybe I just haven't met the right guy, yet. My last dating experience was such a debacle, but I cut it off fast, as to avoid the drama. But I really want to start dating again. But how?

There is a guy at work.... that I think is really hot. But we work at the same place, and I am not really into the work romance thing....

Songs of the moment: Jill Scott - Living My Life like it's Golden; Not sure of the artist, but the song is called "I Believe" Bravo for making life better through music.


No comments: