Thursday, August 26, 2004

He likes me, he likes me not....

Why do men play stupid games? Just ASK already! Maybe I'll say yes. But I won't have the opportunity if you never ask. Why all the beating around the bush, and then suggesting that I am some type of "playa". That is the most ridiculous assumption ever. It's true that I am not going to make a committment after one date nor am I going to limit myself. But I am honest and I don't play games. If I like you, I like you - do I have to marry you just because I like you? Shouldn't I have the opportunity to get to know you FIRST before becoming exclusive? i.e sleeping with you. That really wasn't a question. That's who I am.

I was in a 7 year on again off again relationship, so I am really not into wasting time anymore. I want to settle down and have a family. That is just as important than my career goals. I want to find a man that will allow me to understand him, one who is open, honest, gainfully employed and considerate. I would prefer a Christian man, and by that I mean someone who is not the conservative, judgemental, brainlesss weirdo type of Christian, but as I call it, the common sense Christian! Someone who loves God and tries to live by the golden rule, but is really cool. Anybody know somebody who fits that description?

Oh, one more thing and this sounds how it sounds. Please, no people who work at the supermarket or similar jobs as their main source of imcome. I am not a gold-digger, but I do like people with drive and ambition. And if you are my age, with that type of job..... that's another blog. Besides, what would we talk about?

No comments: