I have always known that I have a competitive streak, but I never thought I was overly competitive. That is, until I had a conversation with my ex last night. I am competitive when it comes to sports, Jeopardy and stuff like that, but what he suggested last night was that we were both competitive about everything. I had to think about that for a moment.... Could that be true? I didn't feel that way at the time. And now that I have had time to digest it all, I don't think I intended to be competitive at EVERYTHING. I was under the delusion that we were a team, so teammates usually cooperate rather compete. I think that as usual, we are on two separate wavelengths....
On a good note, Jill Scott's album drops today :)
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment