Monday, August 23, 2004

Comfort Food

There's nothing like comfort food with friends to make everything seem a little bit better. Thank you to Chau, Michelle, Farah, Andy and the Cheesecake factory for a little clarity and moments of heaven :)

Of course comfort food has its place - and that place is the gym. I joined the gym today and will be well on my way to a healthier, toner me.

I have had time to think about how to proceed with "Choices" and it's something that if I could have done before, I would have. I would like to recut the film from start to finish, so that it matches my vision and hopefully will do all the talented people involved justice.

In the meantime, I will have to have a conversation with Stefan, because I don't want it shown again until changes are made. He needs to understand that this film is not just about Latoure Entertainment - and it never should have been about that at all. It is about story, the actors and bringing life to the written world in a meaningful, artistic way - and what he did - was completely the opposite.

Even still, I am so thankful for all the support that everyone offered. I feel bad that I was unable to say a few words of gratitude, but I will try to make sure that everyone knows how much it meant for their support.

No comments: