Thursday, August 26, 2004

U.S. Open

I can not wait until the U.S. Open! I will actually be there on 9/11 for the women's final. I am so thrilled. I love tennis and this is the opportunity of a lifetime. All thanks to Chau and Bryan. Bryan made me realize that this dream was attainable and Chau helped bring it all to life. It is always good to have something great to anticipate :)

Ever since my "independence", I have made a point a living a happier, healthier life. So getting back into shape is one goal. The next is to take time to enjoy life and not feel guilty about it. I just want to take control over my life as much as possible.

Good friends make life so much better. Here is a good quote: "A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway" - Christi Mary Warner

Thank God for friends :)

No comments: