Saturday, August 21, 2004

D-Day

Today, I am quite perplexed. The film premiere is tonight, which I am mildly excited about - except for one thing - well maybe two - or three. IT'S NOT DONE YET! meaning I haven't seen it. Meaning it has my name on in and I haven't seen it. Meaning I am so angry, I don't know what to do. My film has been high-jacked by an egomaniac who only cares about himself and giving himself all the credit for EVERYTHING. He already made it sound like it wouldn't have been possible without HIM.

I say it wouldn't have been possible without EVERYONE. And it is because of everyone else, that I tried to keep my cool. The actors worked so hard - for only food. The least that could happen is the film be done - on the day of the premiere! That is the real reason why I haven't been advertising the film. I haven't seen it. And I had a couple issues with the parts I saw - like the credits.... but whatever. How selfish do you have to be, to NOT have the film completed long before now? It is more than just him involved.

My other issue is I need to find a purse. I am taking my camera, to commemorate the evening. Even if I am completely embarrassed, there is no need to not be cute ;)

I guess I will go start getting ready.

No comments: