Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Better Be Good To Me

There is this guy who is so sweet to me. I like him a lot, but I am not interested in him romantically. I think he is wonderful and he treats me like a queen. I think he may really be starting to like me and that scares me. I feel like a hypocrite really, because he treats me the way I wished someone else would, but.... No, I am not going to be hard on myself. I just have to let him know, but I won't bring it up unless he does. Besides it could just be my over-inflated ego. Did I mention that I love the way he treats me....it's amazing. I haven't felt like that since....it's been a long time.

1 comment:

Me said...

So please explain to me why you are pushing him away, if you LOVE the way he treats you?? I am just not getting it....