Marry rich?
Ok on the real tip... I haven't even gotten my check and it is already spent - like ALL of it. This is ridiculous. You know, if I am gonna be broke, can I at least like my job, or feel like I am making a difference in the world?
The same with the last check....arrghh. I mean I do take about $100 for myself, and save some, but I don't have much to work with. This further adds to my frustration.
I don't know what to think of him. I know what he is up to, but I don't know why.... I have a wall around me I don't think he can climb or break through. It's just too much. Don't ask questions that I don't want to answer. Besides, my actions should tell all. I just feel the need to protect myself at all costs right now.
I can't help. Given how I have been feeling, romantic heartache is not something I would like to add right now. When the time and situation are right, the wall will come down and I will let someone in.
But not now.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment