I have been dreaming of you often. It seems so random, but when I dream of someone it must mean something. In my last dream, you sent me a letter, but by the time I got it, someone had opened it and ripped it into pieces. I tried to put the pieces together, but I could never get them all to fit.
I keep having these thoughts that you are sick or even worse...maybe that's why you have been on my mind so much. I want to resolve things with you, but I don't know how when you can't be honest with me.
I don't know what I want from you. Maybe just to talk, maybe to vent. I thought I wanted to know you. But now I am not so sure. I think I just want to know why....
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment