Haven't I been down this road before? What in the world? OK, at least time I didn't go all the way down the road, but I just have this thing... The first thing is... why is it that I can barely handle one drink? One drink is way more than enough and now that I have lost a little weight, it's even worse. Straight to the head. Moderation is best for me. I was out of it for a minute.
And this thing with dreads...well I must admit it may be a little more specific than that. Tonight was just a substitute for the real thing. Did I just say that? It can't be true. It is true. I am in denial, I think that is a safe place for me to be right now. Once I leave there, I will have to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control.
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment