Thursday, December 09, 2004

Respect

I am so extremely pissed, it is unbelievable. I didn't get the job that I have already been doing....and doing well. And to make it worse the new person starts in January. Excuse them? And the person they hired was one of the people partially to blame for the mishap that occured although I took the hit for it. SO not cool, I was not involved in the mishap at all. Had I been involved, the mishap would not have occured.

They assured me that it was a tough choice, blah blah blah, and that everyone respects me yada yada yada and that everyone thinks I am doing a great job.

If that is respect..... then I am nervous to find out what the opposite must be like. I am angry, but I will get over it. I will take dinner breaks and leave on time.

I will get something better, I am sure. I just think the department I am in is stagnant and not well organized. I think my biggest issue is the fact that someone wasn't hired to do this job right away. They had me doing it which is so not cool.

On a different note, our eyes met, and I know I saw interest from you. Close the deal. I will accept - that's a promise.

No comments: