Only one more night of torture before I go home for Christmas. I was hoping tomorrow would be the busy night, but I think it will be tonight instead - more fun for me. More importantly, why haven't I packed or even figured out what I want to get people? Granted, I am waiting to buy most things at home, so I don't have to lug a whole bunch of stuff through the airport. I am very excited about going home - I can't wait. We are spending Christmas in ATL with my cousin, Eric. He is the cousin that is closest to me in age; when we were children we would sometimes sleep in the same bed. He was always such a nice guy, that I have always felt a little protective of him. I am happy to be able to spend Christmas with him and his family along with everyone. It will be just like old times when we were kids. I am pleasantly surprised that everyone is coming.
Eric is going back to Iraq for a second time in January. I won't get into how angry I am about the whole ridiculous situation, because there is a retard in office with a twisted agenda (but I digress) I am happy that so many of us can come together, like a mini-family reunion without most of the production. I just wish I had more time off.
I'll be able to spend a few days with mom and my brother and I am always happy to see them. I will probably get a chance to see my best friend and her son, which will be good. I am sure her son is taller than me by now. Then I will have a couple to days to spend with myself:), which I need - it will be great to have a little quiet for a minute.
All that to say I am thrilled to get out of the rat race if only for a week. Hopefully by the time I get back, I will only have one job, so I won't be so exhausted.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment