JC, can you hook a sista up? We go way back, I am sure there is something you can do.....
The ball is in your court. I am not gonna trip, but I hope you follow through. You wouldn't be disappointed.
An acquaintance of mine suggested that I don't like short men. It was in no way confrontational, considering he is not short. But he was right when he guessed that I have never dated a short man. I never have, not necessarily by design, but it always worked out that way.
I think I would date a short guy....if he had a good personality. I guess that goes for a lot of guys though. I have a few biases. They made sound weird. Don't like shy men. If you want something, speak up! Don't like wimpy men or men who always act like victims.
I don't have the weirdo skin color thing. Black folk call it being colorstruck. I like light, dark and in-between and out the box....
I like an athletic build. I like a nice smile and an engaging personality. Democrats or Independents are nice - or just plain anti-Bush is fantastic ;) Ambitious, but not workaholics are great too. A grest sense of humor is tops. Thirst for new experiences is good, since I get bored easily.
Saturday, December 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment