Wednesday, December 22, 2004

All I Want for Christmas Is.....

That's quite a loaded statement....there are many things I want in case anyone is curious.

I want to be on What Not to Wear. It would be great to have a 5K clothing allowance and hang out with Clinton and Stacy. Hey, I got quite a few clothes that should never be worn in public....


A Spa Wish gift certificate - I have fallen in love with Robert Andrews. Who knew that it was ok to feel that good? I think I want to start going at least twice a year, but once a quarter would be fantastic. A hot stone massage would be par for the course right now.


Wild Card spot for the Jags - let's be real, I really want them to win the SuperBowl in their own house - how cool would that be? But right now, I just want them in that last playoff spot. The Ravens have the tie-break advantage right now, but I am hoping they lose to Pitt this week and we beat Houston.... I think then, it will be a done deal. I mean there are a couple more teams, but we beat both of them earlier in the season, so we have the advantage in the tie-break scenario. We really have to win our last two and if the Ravens lose one, we are in :)


Can a sista get a date? A nice, fun pre-planned date that is so good it leads to another. Not, so what do you wanna do - I dunno what do you wanna do....ok you make all the plans.... No talk about exes, commitment, etc. Just fun. I am not really into the dinner and the movie for the first date, unless it is one heck of a good movie.


I want God-given favor. I want the kind of favor that defies human logic. I want it to extend to my family and friends. I want my peeps to be safe, prosperous and at peace. I want doors to be opened so that I can move forward with all the zillions of things I want to do in life. I want to get a house and maybe adopt a child. I want to travel and make a few more movies/pilots.


I want to meet Oprah at some point in my life. She is the woman! What an inspiration. I watched her True Hollywood Story not too long ago and was so inspired by her life, her accomplishments, but mostly her spirit. She is such a positive force in the universe.

If there was one thing I would ask for, it wouldn't even be for me... I would want Oprah to help my mom. She has a couple of health issues that if I could, I would find the best and pay for the best to help her resolve them. She seems to be trapped in the HMO quagmire and has found it very difficult to get help.


Most importantly, I want a better relationship with God, my family and friends. I know it sounds cheesy, but on the real, I couldn't ask for much more than that.

No comments: