Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Production

I love production and I would do a lot more often given the opportunity. However, when I am entrnched in production I have little time for anything else - other than sleeping and the occasional nutritionally challenged meal. I did make time to stop by Victoria Secret's to buy some more underwear, since I didn't have time to do laundry. Those low rise panties are fantastic - that has changed my life.

Today we were all sitting around talking about what we do if we won the lottery - apparently it is at about 380 million. It was nice just to take that 5 minutes and just dream...I would take a lump sum after taxes - pay off all my debt (and my moms), travel, invest in some real estate, find the best medical care that money can buy for my mom, and hire a darn good financial planner so I could be set for life and so that my children could be set. I would also give a lot to Habitat for Humanity - as that is one of my favorite organizations. I would start my own porduction company and oh yeah - I would no longer be a project manager ;)

Last night, I talked to one of my DCI buddies and it was so refreshing. I felt inspired just talking her. I just love her energy and drive and enthusiasm. Hopefully we make time to do lunch. I miss our time together. But I am sure our paths will cross again soon.

My huge production is finally over and it wasn't without its share of mania. All par for the course I guess. I am already working on new projects, but I will also will planning a trip somewhere....

No comments: