Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bottom Feeders

It's time to kick it up a notch. I am tired of dealing with low budgets who expect above and beyond anything reasonable. I swear the lower the budget, the more work is involved. I recently handled a bigger client who was a lot less trouble than some of the other ones. What's even worse is the lower budget clients tend to be lsee organized - which leaves me holding the back.

I think I had three of the worst clients all this past week. All, unfortunately were people who look like me. Granted I have a couple of great clients who look like me, the bad ones are just - really bad.

So disorganized, which always costs me more time - which in turn upsets me. I am work now, and that is ok. At least with this client - I knew about it in advance. At least, they take an active role in their own production. That, I can handle.

At any rate, work is work. Sometimes it is great, and sometimes it just is. I feel myself getting restless. There is something about me that won't allow me to just settle. I guess it is because I am not exactly where I need to be yet, so I am still in search mode....

No comments: