I got a strange call today. I was informed that someone was looking for me - a private investigator. Did I miss something? Who in the world would want to find me? I paid my stinking Maryland taxes, I don't owe anybody money that I know of...my life really isn't that interesting. That's really creeping me out. I don't remember anyone asking me to be a reference for them. My job already investigated me...they didn't find anything too exciting either. I have racked my brain trying to figure out who, what, when, where and why? The only way I would welcome a PI is if one of my old childhood friends was trying to find me. Nothing else could be good... People don't usually hunt you down to give you a pot of money.
The truth is, I don't want to be investigated. I have an average life. I get up, go to work and there's not time for much else. I hope whoever is investigating me gives up the search. I just want peace of mind. Drama is so unpretty on me.
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment