or something like that. Yesterday was bittersweet. I went to a "Choices" reunion/going away party. It was so great to see everyone again. We laughed, we reminisced - we drank - it was good times all over again. But then we said farewell. Rocky, Nic and D are all moving to LA. Not that I didn't see it coming, but they are all leaving at about the same time. Rocky and I haven't hung out since mid-July and she spent most of that time preparing to move.
It is inevitable when you have talented, creative actor friends that they will eventually move to NY or LA. I have been through this before, but it is still hard to say goodbye.
I am so happy for them and proud of them. I feel blessed that I even know them and that I can count them as friends. But there is a small part of me that is a little envious. I wish I had the courage to take that plunge and move out to LA. I love LA -the beach, the mountains, the lifestyle. But I think I love the idea of LA - the idea of having more opportunities to actually do something....creative.
At any rate, I wish them well. Since I am working on the whole keeping in touch thing, this will be yet another test of my progress (or lack of). I can't wait to see their names in the credits.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment