Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Fat Lady and other random thoughts

I wonder where that phrase "It ain't over til the fat lady sings" came from? Did it have something to do with opera? Maybe I will look it up, if I remember. This thought was spawned by a sign I saw while watching the World Series tonight stating "the fat lady isn't even in the building"....


I also wonder where did the term "broad" come from and why is it used in reference to women. It is quite an irritating word indeed.

Did they really used to put cocaine in Coca Cola? Is that why it was addictive? What do they put in Starbucks?


Why does Ashanti have her own fragrance? I am not hating or anything, well maybe I am a little.

So much for random thoughts....see what happens when I have a little time on my hands.

No comments: