So I have been all geeked up by losing almost 15 lbs. I would like to lose 10 more, but in the interim of all this weight loss.... why, why, why did I have to lose my boobs? That hardly seems fair. That was the one place I wouldn't have minded keeping a little extra weight.
On top of that, who gets a zit on the upper part of the ear - or any part of the ear for that matter.... and who breaks out in hives for random unknown allergies? That would be me. Is it stress, guilt, insanity?
My body is doing some weird things lately. I hope it is not thought karma.
I have been having some not so wholesome thoughts lately - I am trying to put them out of my mind. I certainly have no intentions of acting on them.
If there is some weird mind-body connection, then I will be more than happy to let the not so wholesome thoughts go.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment