Where did I get that awful phrase from? Um yeah, is usually preceded by something out of the norm that I am about to say. It's like a space filler at the beginning of a sentence. Um yeah, so I have some great news and by great I mean it's all a matter of perspective - it really depends on how you look at things and....so we didn't get that shipment....you know the one that we needed yesterday. On a good note, not a single hair on your head is out of place - it is hair perfection.... seriously what is the matter with me?
Um yeah, I forgot to mention I am the BIGGEST LOSER! I won probably by 1/2 pound. That is crazy. I lost 17.5 pounds. The thing that is disturbing is that I had that much to lose (and then some) - I'd like to lose 10 more pounds. None of my clothes fit - which is the only reason that I have noticed the weight loss. Other people seem to notice, but I don't.
So the next competition begins this Friday - and I am down. It will help keep me motivated.
I had an amazing weekend. Spent Friday night at a bar in Georgetown watching the game - went to see The Bachelorette Party which is a great play that some of my friends were in. Went to visit some friends and Sunday it was more basketball fun and then....just like that, the weekend was over.
Um yeah, what if I am upset by the news that one of my favorite people is allowing toxicity into her personal space - again! Arrggghhhh... that's all I have to say about that. Yeah, right... why, why, why?
Last Tuesday, I got a chance to see another one of my favorite people and my significant other was amazed at the similarities. My girlfriend is like the extroverted bubbly version of me. It is pretty crazy. So now we are going to see her and her husband in Tampa for the 4th of July. I really want to do a better job of keeping in touch.
I have been wanting to call one of my friends for awhile now, but I think she is upset with me. I miss her, but I things are just kinda weird and feels awkward to call, but I really want to see how she is doing and find out if we are still friends. Maybe I said or did something incredibly insensitive (which is not hard to fathom), but if I did, I'd want the chance to make things right.
So in classic msj style, I have managed to avoid my relationship issues for yet another month. I mean - things are status quo. I am content - and dealing with old relationship baggage is just so unpleasant. And what if after dealing with it, I don't change my viewpoint? Then I won't even have an excuse for being reluctant to commit.
Um yeah....
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment