Friday, June 03, 2005

Under the Radar

Today, a close friend of mine revealed something to me that surprised me. I am glad she told me and I am glad she is taking steps towards healing. I marvel at how I didn't see this coming. When I think back on some of our past conversations, the signs were there, I just didn't solve for x. How could I have not realized....I was so focused on one of the symptoms, a very disturbing symptom, but it still didn't get to the root of the problem.

I know that the first step is often the hardest when taking on a problem or starting a journey. I wish I could be there with her, but I hope she knows that I am with her in spirit. I am proud of her for taking that first step and I will support her as she and God work through this.

No comments: