The Dave Matthews show was awesome! They looked like they were having so much fun on stage. The videography was fantastic. I couldn't help but notice. I would have loved to be on camera for that, they got some awesome shots. Drunk white people dancing - hilarious! It was good times. Except for one thing...there is no way ever in the world that I will ever go back to the Nissan Pavilion! That was the most ridiculous traffic debacle I have ever seen. Getting there was a feat, we missed part of the show. Then they only had one line open at the ticket counter and getting out - well I actually thought the sun might come up before we left. We sat in the parking lot for 2 hours - just waiting. We didn't move, we just idled. Oh and there is only one way in and one way out and even better it is a two lane road. Who in the world planned this? It was one big cluster (you know what) I don't care who is playing there, I won't be catching them there. I got home a little after 3am, but I couldn't sleep because I was so afraid of oversleeping. I set the alarm, but for 7pm, but fortunately I was already awake. That would have been disastrous. Miraculously, I made it to work on time. I think God took pity on me and gave me one of the best commutes ever. Even more miraculous is that I stayed awake all day and managed to be coherent. I don't want my new co-workers thinking I am some sort of basket case.
Dave and Band, please, please, please next time go to MCI or Meriweather. I love you, but I can't endure that type of misery ever again.
Now it is off to sleep.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment