Sunday, June 26, 2005

Me and Dave

I had pretty much given up, but Ali convinced me to look online for tickets. They were sold out earlier this week, but they must have released a few more and we got pretty good seats. In just a few hours, I will be headed to the Nissan Pavillion to see The Dave Matthews Band. I am pretty excited. I was going to go to the African Festival in Baltimore instead, but now that I have these tickets, I will have to wait until next year for the festival. I am so excited.

This has been a fun weekend. I went to the Nationals game with some of my softball team and a special someone and had a great time. Then it was good times at Susanna's Studiowarming party. She has a great place. Right in the heart of the city and she decorated it so cute. It was good seeing everyone again, if only for a moment. I went to FAMU's alumni picnic and it was a little awkward because I didn't know a lot of people there, but after playing spades it was ok.

I rested last night - I am not as young as I used to be and certain people like to keep me out way past my bedtime, so I haven't slept in awhile. I am going to rest up for tonight in between looking for a place.

No comments: