I know it has been awhile since last I wrote. The truth is I have been busy and when I haven't been busy, I have been asleep, and when I wasn't asleep, I was tired. There is much to tell and I am not sure where to begin.
First the new job: It's cool. I am learning a lot. I'm learning more about this one particular program than I ever wanted to know ;). I like everyone, so that's cool. I had one crazy shoot on Friday - I felt myself getting an attitude, so I had to step outside for a little air. But other than that, things have been good.
On to other things - Are we....dare I say it....dating? If so, I didn't get the memo. Things are real cool with us, we are spending a lot of time together and I am ok with that. The D word scares me a little, because I wasn't really planning on it. I think I will chill for a bit. Besides, I am enjoying getting to know you.
Mr. Wonderful, Can you please stop calling me? I don't care if it is just to talk. What in the world do we possibly have to talk about? I am sure I said I don't want to be friends. So...are you just going to ignore that, like everything else I've ever said to you. I don't want to work anything out. I am so far past that point.
Busy as a Bee: My weekend was packed. Friday - happy hour and film entitled "flip the script" It was fun. I ran into Latoure, which was less than pleasant, but I got through it with my dignity intact. Softball on Saturday, which was a debacle considering I struck out and what's worse is I play for my former company and we were playing my current company. How embarrassing! We lost horribly. Actually it took real talent to lose both games the way we did... Going away party for a friend - she is moving to NYC. Hung out until the wee hours of the morning, but not with her the whole time. Then Atlantic city on Sunday with Ali and Diane*. That was interesting. The thing is, I haven't really seen Diane since college and she hasn't changed a bit. It was a little scary since I haven't been in college in 10 years. Things that are cute in your twenties don't necessarily cut it in your thirties, but that is quite another story. Got home so late, I was a mess on Monday.
Thought I was going to the Dave Matthews concert this Sunday and I was really hyped about it, but my plans fell through. I have to make or buy potato salad for the alumni picnic Saturday. Chances are, I will be buying it, since I think potato salad or anything made with mayonnaise or mustard is disgusting and I have never made it before. So gross. I wanted to bring ice! Oh well, it should be a good time.
My body is still adjusting to the new schedule, but I am slowing feeling normal. Looking for a new place and possibly a roommate. We will see. Ali has potential, because I wouldn't have to use my car, but that room is kinda small. I have to give that a little more thought.
That's the skinny for now, I have more to tell, but for now this will have to do.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment