Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Back to the Real World

It was hard to leave home this morning. Even though it wasn't a vacation for me, it wasn't easy to leave my mom. I wanted to stay until she was back to her normal self. She is doing much better than before, she is eating full meals and even cracking a joke or two. I hope that everything goes well with her follow-up. It must have been difficult for her to rely on someone else. She has always been so independent. I have to admit, there were times when I was a little afraid - like when I couldn't get her to eat, but soon her appetite returned and all was better.

I haven't watched as much tv as I did this past week. I fell in love with The Next Food Network Star and I watched more MTV than is believable. MTV is genius television. The productions are cheap yet entertaining.

Now I must get ready for my last three days, but I'd rather sleep.

No comments: