Saturday, April 16, 2005
Tax In, Tax Out
I finally finished my taxes. I actually finished them Thursday evening, but I didn't print them out until Friday. I was hoping that if I didn't print them, then the amount I owe would somehow disappear. Seeing it on paper makes it all too real for me. I have to mention, I hate Maryland. I always have to pay them - every year - daggum locality tax! Even when I was primarily on unemployment and my income was below the poverty line, I still had to pay them. Bamas.... This year, I am on a mission to find more deductions to reduce my taxes. I think it is too late to have a kid for the 2005 tax year, so I will have to think of some other things.... Did I mention that Maryland sucks - I guess if I had done the math a little earlier, I wouldn't be so shocked and appalled at the dent that will make in my savings. I certainly had other plans for that money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment