Birth date: As If!
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black/Brown
Favorite TV shows: America's Next Top Model; Various sports programming, What I Like About You, My Super Sweet Sixteen
What's on your mousepad: plain
In the car- ac or windows: thankfully my AC works, but I prefer riding with the windows down.
Favorite game: Celebrity Bowl, Scattergories, Spades
Favorite drink: Soft: Peach Papaya Fruit Drink or a Mango Smoothie; Spirited: Sangria, Mango Mojito, or Margarita on the rocks, with salt
Favorite food: Red Snapper with fresh veggies; salad, oreo milkshake
Favorite colors: orange, green, yellow, purple, tan - I like most colors. Burnt Orange is probably my favorite.
Favorite sounds: The sweet sounds of Ms J's Pod, baby.
Favorite smell: A freshly showered man, with a small hint of cologne.
Favorite thing to do on a weekend: play some sort of team sport, go out, relax
Favorite soundtrack: Hmmm, nothing immediately comes to mind.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I see myself in a leadership role - hopefully running my own business. Hopefully happily married with a couple of kids in a nice neighborhood.
First thought in the morning: Depends...most times, I am happy to get up. Probably, "gotta hit the gym"
Do you get motion sickness: nope, but I am a little claustrophobic.
Rollercoasters- deadly or exciting: It used to be exciting, but now that I am a little older - still exciting, but not the second time around.
How many rings before you answer the phone: Depends on the caller ID
Chocolate or Vanilla cake: . Yellow
What do you drive: I drive many of the people around me nuts.
Thunderstorms cool or scary: neither cool, nor scary
If you could meet one person in the World, who would it be: Oprah
What is your zodiac sign: Sagittarius
If you could dye your hair one color, what would it be: My hair rocks the way it is... but I am thinking of lightening up a little for the spring.
If you could have a tattoo, what and where would it be: eh...maybe a jaguar (the animal) very small and it would be in a place that would not be for public viewing.
Favorite brand of gum: Some sort of sugar free gum - Orbitz or Dentyne
Have you ever been in love: Yep - I am in love now and I always will be (with me)
What's on your walls in your room: I have some curtains; haven't hung the pictures yet
Is the glass half-empty or half-full: always half full ;)
Which do you prefer- Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos: Nacho Cheese
Favorite flavor Snapple: Peach Iced Tea
Which one, Coke or Pepsi: Diet Coke w/ Lime
Which kind of milk is your favorite: Skim
Are you a righty, lefty, or ambidextrous: Lefty
Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: sometimes
When you meet a person of the opposite sex, you notice their: smile, height, personality
What's under your bed: hopefully nothing
What's the best number in the World: 7 (as in figures I would like to make)
What is your dream car: Convertible Sebring and a 300 series BMW fully loaded
Nickname: Ms J
Bacon Bits Or croutons: Croutons
Favorite Salad Dressing: Fat Free Italian, if any at all
What type of Shampoo/Conditioner: Pantene for Women of Color
Have you ever been skinny dipping: no, but it is on the list of things to do
Have you ever been convicted of a crime: no
One pillow or two: three
Pets: no
Favorite Movie: How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days (current) most of my favorite movies are chick flicks
Favorite type of music: Rock, Pop, Gospel, some R&B, Alternative, etc. etc.
Hobbies: Writing, procrastinating, sports, shopping....
Hidden Talents: they should probably remain hidden
Word or Phrase you overuse: Are You Kidding Me?
Toothpaste: Crest Whitening
Piercing or tattoos: Piercing - Ears
Do you get along with your parents: I get along with my mom famously. I don't have a relationship at all with my dad.
Favorite beer: I have never had beer before in my entire life.
Favorite song at the moment: "Til the Sun Comes Up" - John Legend, and "I Believe" (When I Fall in Love) - Stevie Wonder
Most humiliating moment: The boob incident at a friend wedding, who knew one could pop right out in the middle of the dance floor? I am sure I will have many more moments...
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Friday, April 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment