Tuesday, April 26, 2005
I Will If I Have To
I really don't like unwanted attention. I hate having to reject someone. I try to do it subtlely, but some guys just don't take the hint. They mistake my obvious disinterest for playing hard to get. I just hate conflict because you never know how someone will react. The creepy guy at the gym is at it again. Very few people creep me out, but he does. Probably because for awhile, he would never say anything, but he'd magically show up everytime I was bending over and I would see him staring at me. Makes me want to cringe just thinking about it. Finally he spoke to me and he mentioned that it seemed like I had an attitude every time he came near me...Gee, and you're perceptive too - and yet here you are still trying to talk to me. He didn't have the nerve to try to talk to me today, he just stared. Apparently he is some sort of trainer which is a hard sell - considering he's about 5'5 both ways. A short fat trainer... and not to mention he looks old enough to be my father. Whatever.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment