Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Look! It's a Spine!

I am so proud of myself. I did something I have been comtemplating for awhile now. I resigned from the church ministry, without regret and without apology. It's something I have been thinking about since last year, but particularly in the new year. I did it honestly - without making up thinly veiled excuses. The truth is I don't have the energy or desire to do it anymore. It was becoming more of a burden to me. I felt I was giving a lot while receiving very little in return. I just wasn't getting any personal satisfaction from it and that is way too far to drive to be angry the entire time.

This is all part of the Spring Cleaning initiative. I am constantly redefining my life to match my innermost desires. It's long overdue. I am being honest with myself and am starting to feel worthy enough to express my desires.

No comments: