Sunday, January 23, 2005

Cabin Fever

I have been in the house all day yesterday with the exception of going to the gym. I am going nuts. I had such high hopes of all the things I would accomplish at home, but I didn't do anything but drive myself crazy. Today will be more of the same - not planning on going anywhere. I have been watching the He's Just Not That Into You edition of Oprah. I taped it so I could watch it whenever I needed a refresher and it is just as enlightening this time as it was the first time I saw it.

I know he isn't into me, which is fine because I'm just not that into him. The more I know, the less into him I become....All I can say is if I can just get out of this one situation I will feel free.

No comments: