Monday, January 17, 2005

Another Night

This was a good weekend (aside from the fact that I am a little sick). I have been doing well about trying to keep in touch with others. Saturday, I went to the Melting Pot for the first time in life with a few friends. It was amazing! That is definitely repeat worthy. Who knew fondue could be so seductive? I found a new treat for myself other than the spa.

Afterwards we went to the John Legend concert and I discovered something about myself. Wearing 3 inch heels to a general admission concert is not really a good idea. JL was really late coming to the stage which made the heel thing a little more pressing. But once he started performing all was well. He has a great voice. But I think I will leave the general admission club concerts that start on CP time to the youth ;)

No comments: