Sunday, February 04, 2007

Walking Histamine

I am indeed a walking histamine. I must be allergic to almost every season and substance known to man. Yesterday was the worst - well recently - there have been worse. But at least time, I discovered the cause. I got some new body lotion (which I am glad they didn't test on animals, because I would feel sorry for them). And I slathered it all over me...went to the movies and was completely miserable. Think Will Smith from Hitch (fortunately I didn't put any on my face, so it wasn't visible to anyone). But I did break out all over it while watching Because I Said So, which made it a doubly miserable experience. (The movie was extremely disappointing).

All I can say is thank god for Benadryl. After running a couple of errands, I took a nice shower and popped the little pink pill and the next morning all was well. It's just winter now, I can't wait to see what my histamines have in store for me this spring.

No comments: