I witnessed one of the most beautiful things this morning at Starbucks. I was watching this family interact. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I could see the love between them. It was an older couple and their adult daughter. It looked as though the parents were leaving after a visit, perhaps to the States. They had their luggage so I could only guess that they were leaving. They kissed their daughter and I wondered if the mother saw herself in her daughter, when she looked at her. The daughter looked like a younger version of her mother. They said their goodbyes and the daughter ventured off, leaving her parents to their dreams for her.
It's hard to explain, but you could feel the love between them - it was truly a beautiful thing.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment