I have to admit, I felt a little pressured. I hate having to be the Big B, but I had to stand my ground. I think I compromised as much I possibly could. But I thought I made it clear what I wanted to do and why. I am sure it turned out to be a nice project, I just had been too personally involved with it to care. I will say congratulations - but not much more. I think one person is being manipulated by the other one, but that isn't my business - but there is no way in the world I will support the manipulator. I can't stand that wench.
There are very few people I don't like, but she is darn close to the top of the list. In my dealings with her, she was extremely domineering, controlling and manipulative. She often tried to use guilt as a means to get her way with me - probably not a good tactic. How about just being straight up and treating me like an equal and perhaps respecting my right to disagree? There's a thought - a mature adult relationship.... I think she is a self-centered so and so with a lot of insecurities. Clearly, I am not a therapist, so I am not equipped to deal with that type of psychopathic behavior....
I said all that to say - I hated having to be the Big B - it would have never happened had I not been in the situation to begin with - which in all fairness - I tried to avoid. Perhaps I wasn't as articulate as I should have been - maybe my saying that I simply dislike someone isn't descriptive enough - perhaps I should have just said no and left it at that.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment