So I have been having the strangest dreams lately - now that I finally stopped having the dream of me having a bi-racial child (father unknown) I have had far more bizarre dreams as of late. Monday night, I dreamed I was being framed by terrorists. They found the means to invade the condo while we are at work and they left behind pages and pages of formulas for chemical bombs (complete with skulls and everything) - I guess that's how I knew in the dream they were equations for bombs.... at any rate I would come home and each day they would leave behimd something that let me know they were there - a new page of formulas left neatly on my desk, strange chemicals left in the refrigerator or medicine cabinet and unmarked boxes that I was too afraid to open. I would frantically search the house for bombs and just as I was closing in on the bomb and the identity of the terrorist was about to be revealed, I woke up.
My next dream on Wendesday was not so Jack Bower like (and I don't even watch 24) It was actually quite sad. I am back in Panama City at my Grandpa's old house. He has passed away, but for some reason in the dream he is alive and we are in the present. Another weird thing is, me, my mom, one of my aunts and my cousin are driving around the house over and over, but we are driving on the inside of the fence on the grass. I don't know if that symbolizes anything, but I remember that specifically, but I can't remember why we are doing this. My grandpa is just standing at the front looking off into the distance and I just remember wanting to stop and reach out to him,but for somereason we couldn't - we just kept going. And I knew we were losing him. He gave us one last look and faded into thin air - and I was sobbing first in the dream and then apparently in real life - because I woke up sobbing.
What was weird in the dream is that my grandpa looked like my aunt in the dream - although in reality she looks a lot more like my grandma. She actually lives in the house now and I guess I thought the dream was really about her - which made me even more hysterical. It's hard to even bare the thought...
I don't know what's up with all the weird dreams, but I hope they don't come true.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment