Sunday, August 05, 2007

Punked by a Pigeon Part III

So I am having a nice evening with two of my favorite people dining outside. We are caught up in conversation, sipping mango margaritas. I happen to look down as I am slurping and there is a fresh dropping of bird poop in my drink. Is this a sign? What is it with me and these freaking birds? I can't stand them. Our scare owl is on the way so we can put it on the balcony. Maybe then I can have plants. A friend told me that they (I am guessing they may be "the man")are going to give pigeons birth control so that they won't reproduce. Normally, I am not in favor of man interfering with nature's processes but in this case - I say get rid of 'em. Did I mention that I think pigeons suck....

I did get a new drink which helped ease the pain a little.

No comments: