Monday, August 20, 2007

More Than I Bargained For

So lately, because my job is unstable and mostly sucks, I have been focusing a lot of energy on extracurricular activities. So in addition to the company fantasy football league, I joined a money league. I also joined two fall softballl leagues and the good thing about that is that they are both close to home and I will get to meet move VA people. I have been trying to get out a lot more just to take my mind off of....everything work related. It helps sometimes but apparently yesterday after almost waking up from a nap, I was slurring about how I didn't want to go to work and that I was gonna be late and then I went back to sleep. So it must still be there in the back of my mind.

Things at church have been ramping up and I am not sure that I want to give them the level of committment that I think it would take to accomplish everything they want particularly without a substantial pay increase.

I am still trying to get used to my new size - it's weird being able to fit size 4s and extra smalls. It's more weird to think that just 6 mos ago I was wearing larges and double digit sizes.

My friend is coming back in town for a conference this week. She is always like a breath of fresh air. She always inspires me to do what I love, which reminds me - I have a treatment to write.

No comments: