So I was convinced to train for a 5K which would be the longest distance I have ever run. Things were going well. I could run for at least 1.25 miles staight and walk the rest. It seemed like I wasn't quite so winded the last time I went to the gym and then I got sick...I have been out of it since Monday (which was the last time I went to the gym) and by the time I go back it will probably feel like the first time. I got some arch support which helped a lot the last time I went to the gym. I have been doing mainly cardio training - eliiptical for 20minutes, Treadmill for 20-30 minutes. The idea of doing the treadmill for the enitre time would bore me to tears.
Anyway, I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't give up! Running can be quite therapeutic...and once you're in the zone, it becomes a mental game!
Post a Comment