Sunday, May 14, 2006
Do You Kiss Your Mama with that Mouth?
Today I did something that I am not proud of... For the first time in a long time, I flipped a bird at soemone while driving. It is not uncommon for me to get a little irritated when trying, but to actually stick up my middle finger is.... drastic. I can count on one hand the number of times in my life that I have done this and including today I would still have fingers left. At any rate, the driver was tailgating me and I just got really annoyed. I didn't intend on speeding up because there was a car in front of me about a car length ahead. This jerk pulls up on my bumper, so I gradually slow down. I couldn't get over, and I am not about to rear end the person in front of me. This guy wouldn't back off, instead he flashes he bright lights (it's broad daylight) and before I could stop it, my finger went up. I was livid, but as soon as I did it after that great moment of release, I felt ashamed. Not only was I coming back from church, I was singing gospel music and to make matters worse it's Mother's day. Mom would be proud....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment