Monday, April 24, 2006

When Email Goes Down...

You may as well go home! It's amazing how dependent I am on email - it went down and essentially I couldn't get much done.

I mean was I actually supposed to pick up the phone and call my clients? Eh, not big on that, in my business it's best to have a written record of the essentials.

Snail mail would take too long, and unless it's fed ex I don't have the best track record of making it to the post office.

On a good note, I got my taxes done on time and albeit it was 11:25 before I headed to the post office Tuesday night, I got the postmark and that's all that matters! I am twenty minutes better than last year. Which is better than the extension I had to file the year before. Baby steps!

I will make a concerted effort to do better next year. Maybe I'll do something wild and crazy and have them finished in March.

Office is crazy, yet a little more relaxed because most of upper management is in Las Vegas for NAB. Wish I was there, sounds like a cool trip - one day I shall go.

I am just rambling - the joys of laundry and vacuuming await. Who am I kidding? I will vacuum tomorrow ;)

No comments: